- To respect the inherent worth and dignity of every individual.
- Justice, equity, and compassion in human relationships.
- Acceptance of others and encouragement of spiritual growth.
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning.
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within society.
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all.
- Respect for the interdependent web of existence for which we are all a part.
Dr. Jennifer Madden’s Family Practice PLLC
3 Northern Blvd, Suite 3A
Amherst, NH, 03031
(Look for the mobile station on Amherst St near Walmart. Northern Blvd is right there and we are right in front of Kathy Blake’s Dance School.)
We accept all the major insurance companies and medicare.
The following link will allow you to print a copy of our
Heath Form Questionnaire
You may mail or fax it to us or you may bring the questionnaire with you to your first appointment. We will need this information to establish your medical record. There are 2 pages. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader or some other suitable program that can open .pdf files.
Office hours: (current)
M – 8 to 5
T – 8 to 5
W – 8 to 5
T – 8 to 5
F -- 8 to 5
We are also able to offer some appointments Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings by prior arrangement.
I am a member of:
The World Professional Association for Transgender Health www.wpath.org
The New Hampshire Academy of Family Physicians www.nhafp.org
The American Academy of Family Practice www.aafp.org.
PFLAG NH www.pflagnh.org
The Unitarian Universalist Church of Nashua www.uunashua.org